Lisa C. Harrington, MPH, MSN, PMHNP-BC
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Consultation with Other Professionals
- Psychopharmacology Consultation
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Management
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Trauma, PTSD
- Grief, Loss, Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Coping with Health Issues
Education & Experience
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified (PMHNP-BC), Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), 2018 following years of inpatient/outpatient psychiatric nursing experience
- MSN, PMHNP Program, across the lifespan, University of Pennsylvania, 2018
- MPH/MSN in public health & nurse-midwifery, Columbia University, 1991
- MA in medical anthropology, Boston University, 1989
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM, retired) practiced over 20 years welcoming approximately 1000 babies to our world!
Lisa Harrington, MPH, MSN, PMHNP-BC offers individual psychotherapy to older adolescents and adults. Her approach is primarily informed by cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness practices.
She is skilled in working with clients presenting with anxiety disorders, mood disorders including depression, adjustments to life transitions including grief, trauma, relationship issues and health challenges. Lisa also offers psychopharmacology consultation, psychiatric evaluations, and medication management.
Lisa’s background includes extensive experience as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and she has worked with clients across the lifespan.