Elizabeth Lee, M.A., LCMHC
- Individual Therapy
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Trauma, PTSD
- Grief, Loss, Life Transitions
- Stress Management
- Relationship Issues
- Coping with Health Issues
Education & Experience
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Antioch New England Graduate School
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor with over 20 years of experience
I create a safe and welcoming environment in which to explore desired change and achieve the goals set by my clients. Change is a part of life, but sometimes challenging. The therapeutic alliance is a supportive relationship and an important tool in life transitions and change. I have a creative approach to therapy and tailor my interventions to the individual situation, but I incorporate cognitive behavioral and motivational techniques into my work. My work is trauma informed and I have a strong interest in cognitive development.
I accept most major insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale for those paying out of pocket.